We are looking for a The Good Lobby Trainer!
Location: anywhere in Europe
Job Type: Full-time, 3 months fixed term with the possibility of extension (freelancers welcome)
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you are a motivated, energetic public speaker and educator with a diverse skill-set. If you feel that you meet a good number of the below criteria, send us an application!
- You are a creative person with demonstrated entrepreneurialism and leadership skills who cares deeply about the world and is dedicated to making a positive impact.
- You have at least 2 and maximum 5-7 years of professional experience in any relevant field (such as public affairs, academia, legal, civil society, philanthropies, non-profit fundraising, or consulting practice). Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: political advocacy, digital activism, advocacy-driven media, creative campaigns or academic teaching.
- You have a demonstrated ability to design, run and implement training programs.
- You have strong communications skills, including the ability to write clearly, communicate convincingly, and advocate effectively. Proven ability to use digital visualization tools, such as R, Charts, Timeline, Python, etc is a plus.
- You are able to prepare engaging decks, briefs and educational materials.
- You have a good knowledge of civil society (at the national and/or transnational level), the political and cultural landscape of Europe and ideally some experience of the EU institutions.
- You are a consummate and polished professional who understands codes of conduct in varying professional environments.
- You are someone who thrives in a highly open-networked environment, in which achievements are hard-won but always shared.
- You have a proven ability to develop, maintain and leverage strategic relationships.
- Our working language is English. Speaking other languages is a plus!
What you can expect on a regular day:
- To listen to the needs of the people approaching us.
- To design and deliver educational and training programmes tailored to their needs.
- To work closely with the director, and other members of the leadership team to design a unified educational strategy.
- To track and report on new collaborations and opportunities.
- To measure progress against goals set by the partnerships strategy and strategic plan.
- To track and coordinate ongoing conversations with prospective clients and funders.
- To act as a spokesperson for The Good Lobby.
The work and the well-being of The Good Lobby are strengthened by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and much more. We welcome applications from people of colour, women, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply:
Deadline: September 20th, 2020
- Motivational video (you can record it with your phone)
How to send the materials:
Send an email to email@example.com attaching your CV and including a WeTransfer link (or similar) to download your motivational video. Indicate as subject: “Public Affairs Trainer // *Your Name and Surname*